I. Introduction1. The privacy of visitors to our site is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
II. Collection of personal informationThe following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
1. information about your computer, including its IP address, geographic location, browser type and version and operating system;
2. information about your visits and use of this website, including reference source, duration of visit, page views and navigation paths on the website;
3. information, such as your email address, that you enter when registering on our site;
4. information you enter when creating a profile on our website - for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational and employment information;
5. information, such as your name and e-mail address, that you enter to set up subscriptions to our e-mails and / or newsletters;
6. information you enter while using the services on our website;
7. information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information related to everything you buy, services you use or transactions you make through our website, including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card details;
9. information that you post on our website with the intention of posting it on the internet, including your username, profile pictures and the content of your publications;
10. information contained in any communications you send to us by email or through our website, including the content and metadata of the communication;
11. any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
III. Use of your personal informationPersonal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. manage our website and our business;
2. customize our website for you;
3. enable the use of the services available on our website;
4. send products purchased through our website;
5. provide services purchased through our website;
6. send statements, invoices and payment reminders, as well as collect your payments;
7. send non-marketing commercial communications;
8. send e-mail notifications specifically requested by you;
9. send our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
10. send marketing communications related to our business or the carefully selected third party business that we believe will be of interest to you, by mail or, where you specifically agreed to do so, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive marketing communications);
11. provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
12. deal with questions and complaints made by or about you regarding our website;
13. keep our website safe and prevent fraud;
14. verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's private messaging service); and
15. other uses.
15.1 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you have granted us.
15.2 Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and adjusted through the use of privacy controls on the website.
15.3 Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing by them or third parties.
IV. Disclosure of personal informationWe may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurance companies, professional consultants, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our holding company and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in relation to any ongoing or potential lawsuit;
3. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
4. the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling (or contemplating selling); and
5. to any person we reasonably believe can request a court or other competent authority to disclose such personal information, when, in our reasonable opinion, it is likely that such court or authority will order the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
V. International data transfers1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available over the internet worldwide. We cannot prevent third parties from using or misusing such information.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section V.
VI. Retention of personal information1. This section VI defines our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes should not be kept any longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
3. We may temporarily deactivate your account if you do not log in for six months or more. If you wish to reactivate your account, please contact us.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section VI, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data:
4.1 to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
4.2 if we believe the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential litigation; and
4.3 to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
VII. Security of your personal information1. We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all of your personal information provided on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
3. All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password used to access our website confidential; we will not ask for your password (except when you log in to our site).
VIII. ChangesWe may update this policy periodically by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or via the private messaging system on our website.
IX. Your rightsYou can instruct us to provide any personal information we hold about you; the provision of such information will be subject to the following:
1. payment of a fee; and
2. providing appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may retain the requested personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will generally expressly agree in advance with the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will offer the opportunity to not allow the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
X. Third party websitesOur website includes links to and details of third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
XI .Updating informationPlease let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are described below:
1.1 we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our site to recognize a computer when a user accesses the site, track users while they browse the site, allow the use of a shopping cart on the site, improve the usability of the site, analyze usage the site, administer the site, prevent fraud and improve the security of the site, customize the site for each user, target ads that may be of particular interest to specific users;
2.Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies - for example:
2.1 in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie handling cancellation settings by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options" "Privacy" and "Advanced";
2.2 in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from websites"; and
2.3 in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu and clicking "Settings", "Advanced" and "Site settings" and then selecting "Block third-party cookies" in the “Cookies and site data” section.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
3. You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer - for example:
3.1 on Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookie files manually (see instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
3.2 in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show cookies" and then "Remove all cookies ”; and
3.3 in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Advanced”, “Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and others site and plugins data ”before clicking“ Clear browsing data ”.
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
If you have any questions, please contact us